Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  Empty
PostSubject: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:41 am

over 3 maps all game MOKO was hugging constantly lots of players leve game as nothing was or will be done .

the server is well known for allowing mods/admins and buddys to do as they please with out fear of any actions on them .
I know there was mods in irc and game but nothing was said or done as always .

I know me posting here will prove nothing and nothing will be done about this rule abuser .

no doubt he will be along or other will to say but you was hugging also so thats why I did it affraid
around 12:05 am uk time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3uJ5KKEe6ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3uJ5KKEe6o
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:09 pm

MDK wrote:

I know me posting here will prove nothing and nothing will be done about this rule abuser .

Then why post in the first place? Go talk to a mod in IRC, you really baffle me.

Also, the fact you are attempting to tell other players not to play in the server really doesn't help your case.

Everyone here is sick and tired of your little excuseswhen 99% of the time it's you breaking the rules, Yes in the video there is hugging but what you've shown here is that you don't like the server so dont play in it believe me you will not be missed in the slightest.

I'm also more than confident any more of your little videos with annotations like 'The Matrix Server is a real joke avoid it at all costs' will result in you being banned from the server as you are trying to have it boycotted. The hugging matter will be dealth with just like every other matter has been and will you always have to take it one step further and that's your downfall.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:58 pm

your answer shows my point in the video is valid ...

you have this big rule about hugging but as always it is fine if you or other mods and buddys do it . you are fast to inforce the rules only when it suits you guys and not your players .

and if any one has a problem with it you kick or ban them for your own reasons your entire team is like a group of dj-eye-k clones .

PS.

your answer to this makes my point 1000% this is why your a joke ?

and you think threat to ban me will impact 0.1 % of my life do so I ask you to so you take away my temptation to play in the matrix joke server affraid

the correct answer should have been along the lines of..

thank you for showing us this and pointing out this players rule breaking it will be delt with . oh and pls do not put down the server in you videos we try our best ..ty ?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:28 pm

imo, the appropratie answer mikey could of given would be " one month ban for mdk BYE!"
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Indeed guitar, we're talking to a brick wall here.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 pm

yes just as my last thread showing another buddy rule breaker the person who post's or brings up how you do nothing as mods get's the abuse and maybe the ban the rule breaker will never get .. and again you and james prove and show my point again in great style . and you speak of a 1 mth ban like it would affect my gameing life rofl why not make it a perm ban (I will say again) to take away my morbid temptation to join the matrix joke server . clown clown clown

ps...

james..... can I get peperoni on that pls and make it snappy bitch
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 pm

MDK wrote:

james..... can I get peperoni on that pls and make it snappy bitch

lmao
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 pm

LOL got a fb friend invite from him, declined :O and u fool i dont work at pizza hut anymore.

i think we should give u a large deep pan BAN with a side of PERMANENT :) and make it snappy
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 pm

guitar wrote:
LOL got a fb friend invite from him, declined :O and u fool i dont work at pizza hut anymore.

I think we should give u a large deep pan BAN with a side of PERMANENT :) and make it snappy

see to some one that worked in such low end jobs a ban from a game server would seem like the end of the world ? but to some one who go's around trying (not to hard) to piss server owners off and in a way ask's them to ban him it realy is no big thing. so I suggest if you are trying to upsett me or threaten me in some way you use other methods than a ban jocolor

ps....wheres my pizza delivery boy bitch .

MDK sit's back and awaits the ban hammer of dread that will bring my gameing life to a end as we know it.

Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Stay on topic this isn't a section for flaming.

MDK, like I said the matter will get looked into, if you've got nothing further to say that is related to the matter then leave it at that because you will only end up with your posting rights removed. And no, that isn't a threat i's what will happen.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 pm

I was only replying to the of topic post's your HALF mod was makeing.maybe he need's more training clown

ok back on topic so what may I ask will be done ? I know my self was once banned for a week for hugging maybe 3 times in game and tbh I sux at hugging .

MDK ...sit's and awaits the great mikeys answer wilst his bloody pizza is takeing ages to come
Back to top Go down
WNxLynx

WNxLynx

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:55 pm

All i can say is LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules    again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules  Empty

Back to top Go down

again another mod's buddy getting away with break the rules
Page 1 of 1