Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

got kicked today

Go down 
+6
Denos
MDK (banned)
Applez
Unatrax
[TmX]Sean
indios85
10 posters
AuthorMessage
indios85

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 am

Spoiler:

i get this everytime i join now, can anyone fix it? or 3.44 user are not allowed anymore?
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 am

You can download scripts 4.0 Here

Obviously someone has forced you to run it for a reason, download and play.
Back to top Go down
indios85

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:21 am

i cant run 4.0 with out crazy warping and my fps going shit, is it any chance that the person who forced me step in and explain to me why i got forced? i dont remeber having problems here beside been acused of lager.
Back to top Go down
Unatrax
Donator

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:39 am

i like the radar and the health/armor bar Wink
Back to top Go down
indios85

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:54 am

which vercion would you like? the 3.44 or the 4.0 one?
Back to top Go down
Applez

Applez

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:53 am

That hud is really nice, post the link :)
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am

indios85 wrote:
i cant run 4.0 with out crazy warping and my fps going shit, is it any chance that the person who forced me step in and explain to me why i got forced? i dont remeber having problems here beside been acused of lager.

Disabling shaders will solve that issue.

Esc - Options - extended options. Slide shaders to the left and enable vsync.

Last edited by Croatoan on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:53 am

you realy gota love aplace that would force 4.0 on others when most of the guys that force it do not use them self's and or have history of cheating ? affraid

Back to top Go down
Denos
Full Moderator
Denos

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 pm

MDK wrote:

you realy gota love aplace that would force 4.0 on others when most of the guys that force it do not use them self's and or have history of cheating ? affraid

We don't make everyone use 4.0, only people we think are possibility of cheating (I don't know who gave him the !fforceTT, but it wasn't just random) most mods don't use it because it has some bugs and really isn't that much diffrent from 3.4., mods don't need 4.0 anyway. Eventually we may all use it, but for now it isn't necessary to make mods use it. We making others use it is just to prevent cheating, I use 4.0 myself.

Stop coming on here to start shit geez

GTFO
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Denos wrote:
MDK wrote:

We don't make everyone use 4.0, only people we think are possibility of cheating (I don't know who gave him the !fforceTT, but it wasn't just random) most mods don't use it because it has some bugs and really isn't that much diffrent from 3.4., mods don't need 4.0 anyway. Eventually we may all use it, but for now it isn't necessary to make mods use it. We making others use it is just to prevent cheating, I use 4.0 myself.

Stop coming on here to start shit geez

GTFO

fair comment but you see my point ? some known cheaters are mods here and to be told you are suspected [not cought] and forced to use 4.0 seem,s a little unfair . if the powers that be refuse to use what they are telling you to use .

ppl know my stance on the subject and how I feel every mod/admin/owner should use 4.0 as a example to others regardless of server .
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Knew MDK would put his bullshit input here, GTFO.

indios, I'll sort it for you mate and as you said I would like to know who has forced 4.0 on you for no reason, got my suspicions but i'll see if they have the balls to admit it first.
Back to top Go down
indios85

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

ok thanks a lot mick.

about the hud, here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bk8f111hd7ajwlk
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:22 pm

[-HOH-]Mikey wrote:
Knew MDK would put his bullshit input here, GTFO.

indios, I'll sort it for you mate and as you said I would like to know who has forced 4.0 on you for no reason, got my suspicions but i'll see if they have the balls to admit it first.

No you will not, only administrators can overturn any moderator action.

You are not a administrator.

Unless you get 4.0 - you will be unable to play here indios. I explained how to fix your fps issue, you obviously have a old computer if you cant use shaders.

If you would like me to walk you through the installation or if you have any further issues then contact me on IRC and I'll help.

MDK has been banned from the forums for constant trolling, if anyone else would like to go off topic then they can join him.

Refer to: http://www.thematrixren.com/t1387-topic-guidelines for any additional information.
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 pm

LOL at croatoan trying to tell me what to do, cute. Drop it son you're not gonna tell me what to do and you never will. Youre killing this community thinking you own it, pathetic to say the least.
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Founder

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 pm

If the one who forced you to use 4.0 doesn't explain me why he did it in 24 hours. then you will be unforced, otherwise you will have to download 4.0.
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Even though he just pm'd me and said he didnt force you, my suspicions were right.

[13/09/12 - 01:11] [FORCETT] indios (***.***.***.***) was forced to use 4.0 by Croatoan@IRC.

Explain yourself Croatoan.

Last edited by [-HOH-]Mikey on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
indios85

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 pm

isnt croatoan that azazel dude who got caught cheating with some weird hack or something? anyway thanks reloaded and mick for looking in to my case, i am not a cheater, i can frap everytime i play if needed :)
Back to top Go down
RaV3

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 pm

I don't get this whole "who did it'' act. Why cover your own actions up, stand by them instead maybe? No wonder it's causing shit.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:31 pm

The reason I forced you to run scripts 4.0 is because several players were complaining about your shots, I shared there concerns and thus took it upon myself to force you to run them.

Although mikey thinks this is personal because your in [-hoh-] (I wasn't aware of this, nor do I care) its simply untrue. A few of your members use 3.4 instead of 4.0 including mikey and I haven't taken any action against them because there's no need too.

Mikey should have never posted any internal information from our moderator channels and he knows this isn't allowed but chose to do so anyways. It only shows that he's biased towards actions against any of his clan members and is duly noted.

I still think it would be in your best interests to run the latest 4.0 scripts and as you have now downloaded scripts 4.0, no further action needs to be taken and I thank you for complying with my wishes.

Have fun playing.

- Sean

Last edited by Croatoan on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 pm

^ Thats his way of saying he knows he is in the wrong but he will sugar coat it so he doesn't seem like the bad guy when in all irony he is, he has problems admitting that you see.

I made a mistake and therefore I am biased.. Another display of croatoans great logic Laughing

And Who was the other moderator, we'd like to know :)
Back to top Go down
Applez

Applez

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Last time i checked this was a kicked or banned section. Not a lets start an argument with everyone bc of something someone did. There has not been one fucking post since i have registered myself in forums that did not have an argument in it. This was a simple solution, he was forced. He got 4.0, yes there was some confusion here but that doesnt mean its fine to start shit.

When i look at other forums i see no arguments towards each other. then here BOOM fucking argument started over nothing.

Nice game we played tho indios :)
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Applez wrote:
Last time i checked this was a kicked or banned section. Not a lets start an argument with everyone bc of something someone did. There has not been one fucking post since i have registered myself in forums that did not have an argument in it. This was a simple solution, he was forced. He got 4.0, yes there was some confusion here but that doesnt mean its fine to start shit.

When i look at other forums i see no arguments towards each other. then here BOOM fucking argument started over nothing.

Nice game we played tho indios :)

Thanks captain obvious.

I'm asking croatoan publicly to explain himself so not only myself but others can understand his actions, if thats 'starting shit' to you then please learn the correct definition it's not that hard really.
Back to top Go down
Applez

Applez

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm

if it was obvious then u wouldnt be in here causing so much drama over every post Croatoan makes. Im not choosing sides or anything but both of you clearly have fucking issues no on wants to see u guys argue over every little mistake or post. I dont see the reason why u dont sort it out personally like pm eachother or ts or anything like that.

Mikey u being rude is obviously uncalled for, just bc i said something on this doesnt mean u have all right to say what u want. u may be a fullmod but respect and responsibility come with that, like making a good impression on the forums and in game. But clearly ingame dont matter for the 10 minutes u play when u clearly have time to continue posting in forums.

Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Applez wrote:
if it was obvious then u wouldnt be in here causing so much drama over every post Croatoan makes. Im not choosing sides or anything but both of you clearly have fucking issues no on wants to see u guys argue over every little mistake or post. I dont see the reason why u dont sort it out personally like pm eachother or ts or anything like that.

Mikey u being rude is obviously uncalled for, just bc i said something on this doesnt mean u have all right to say what u want. u may be a fullmod but respect and responsibility come with that, like making a good impression on the forums and in game. But clearly ingame dont matter for the 10 minutes u play when u clearly have time to continue posting in forums.

I can see you're trying to be a medium here for a little attention but you're causing more drama with youre unecessary posts, thanks but no thanks.

Leave it to reloaded if he wants to make a decision on the topic, not temps such as yourself. You clearly don't know much so i'll let this slide but in future get your facts right before posting shit here, theres a good boy.
Back to top Go down
Applez

Applez

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm

See there is ur problem mikey ur trying to be better than everyone else. You expect ppl to respect you but u tell everyone else off as u please?

LOLOLOLOL ur kidding right ? attention really? You dont see me posting after croatoan bc of the issues i have? i dont try to out smart everyone? do i try to make everyone sound like their dumb and everything is their fault and that im god like? no but clearly u do, forums is more than enough proof. Your making urself look like a total asshole, why dont u try to be a little kind instead trying to publicly humiliate others. Read through ur argument wiht hypnos, still the same.

I dont want to argue, its the last thing i want but u never learn.
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm

^ Being a hypocrite isnt helping your 'argument' here so take your own advice and stop flaming. This isnt a section for flaming if you continue to do so your posting rights will be removed.

- Thanks
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Not needed from either of you.

I've let reloaded know who the other moderator ingame was, there's no need for that information to be made public, which is why our resident whistle-blower hasn't been told.

This topic has ran its course,

indios is playing happily end of subject, if indios has any further issues he knows he can pm me anytime here or on IRC.

If any moderators would like to know any information - use our moderator forums or contact me via IRC

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
GoodOneDriver

GoodOneDriver

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 am

g?G
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Founder

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 pm

blablablabla...

~LOCKED

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

got kicked today Empty
PostSubject: Re: got kicked today   got kicked today Empty

Back to top Go down

got kicked today
Page 1 of 1